Popular Posts

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Kick Arce Heart Candy Messages.....

 
Cheesy candy hearts can turn into real secret weapons to send a funny message and ease the tension surrounding the first Valentine’s Day.  If you wish to kick some arce with your witty phrases take this list as the perfect source of inspiration. Check out the new season messages to turn a juicy gift into huge fun.
 
  •  Bear Hug
  • Bite Moi
  • R-U-Nuts
  •  I Do
  • Try Soap
  •  I’ll yell
  •  I want you to love me or else
  • You Rock
  • Your Ass Not So Big
  • Mash Me Up
  • Stoopid
  • Remix My Heart

  • Say My Name
  • Bitter Sweet

Now.. go ahead and make your super-funny heart candies! There’s no need to wait for next February, break with the tradition and put a smile ont he face of your beloved ones with the coolest messages ever drenched in candy coating.


No comments:

Post a Comment